Thursday, August 27, 2009

(^ Thursday mach wonoh0WEh

radio free exile: I'm already against the next war
http://exileguy.mypodcast.com/2009/08/Its_Back-233591.html
thurs, Aug 27, 2009
It's Back

Download this episode (59 min)
Hello Everyone,
After a brief hiatus, Radio Free Exile returns with the newest episode called, "It's Back." Not much else to say about it, except for you to give it a listen.

Here's the link: http://exileguy.mypodcast.com/index.html

featuring music & spoken word, in order of appearance, from:

dj slim - "everybody wants 2 smoke"
Paul Sprawl - "A Touch of Evil"
Annie Vox - "Gilding The Lillies"
Prosser's Voicemail # 1
Pat Condell - "Ban the Burka"
Solfwac - "4-closure"
DJ Monkey - "Jerusalem"
Roger Flensing - "Roger Flensing Speaks of Cynics"
Prosser's Voicemail #2
Allen Ginsberg - "America"
Matthew Mars - "Wallflower"
Prosser's Voicemail # 3
Marianne Faithful - "Working Class Hero"
======
bRYEnd: (^ wHOley compostitnotes!
http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/exileguy_20090826_2350-485655.mp3

2 comments:

  1. thank eWE 4 the download. My 'puter FINALLY loaded the full thing after a fEW RE:fresh-s.

    so thanks for that last linkage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. m_) I've heard good things about this radio ..so I' ll see when I can find the time. place, time..

    ReplyDelete