(click on image for a closer look plEASE.)
Please take notice: I've added a sticker to any page I added to (whether I drew one little thing or did the whole page.) Jest sew eWE (k)NOW: sticker = mike marked his territory somewhere tHere.∞Mike LeTendre∞

m_) REALlly tough so.
ReplyDeletem_) I like the idea of STICK-ing around to it-kind of process.
ReplyDeletem_) I've done some stuff mixed with prossers so it may be hard to predict whhich one did which...world well, what..
m_) anywaw.. prosser is already a signature.
You can easly get that...***
IN-S-Tent=talizinTgly.
m_) meow to you and all of those, those first though.
n0te: in that first trappedgoldfish888 pic - the goldfish can't really been seen (but its really beautifully decorated if you could see it in person.) Also - not sure if you can read the words on the bottom of the page - but they read:
ReplyDelete"If you love something...set it free...
If it comes back...it is yours.
If it doesn't...it was never yours...
m_) based on such assumption, there is no doubt you probably hate that fish.
ReplyDeletem_) oh I just realized ;[just NOW] that next to your sticker and that melting head..there is some of the cat stuff...prosser's on the right page but left its all mine XD..m_)
ReplyDeleteIN a sense, I AM the goldfish.
ReplyDeleteTrapped in my room creating.
Trapped in this house with my parents and sisters.
Trapped in the U.S. where MORE debt is the answer.
Trapped in my own universe where art is long is life is short.
(the last one is tHere to remind that all this doesn't HAVE to be a BAD thing.)
Also, i'm glad that i'm "trapped". Because if you're "the cat" and i'm "the fish"...I feel mighty safe behind these bars ;).
m_) exactly, my dear tender fish. You may not want to meet the street im stepping into. There is not even water to begin, so i'm GLAD you are trapped..ddlyy ever after.
ReplyDelete(^ speaking of trapped goldfish:
ReplyDelete(^ we found more:
and actually the only trapped fish: the isolated to the outer lining one?
(^ is a CATfish.
(^ no lie.
(^ ask the penguin.
(^ meanwhile:
(^ a pair of our finches are trying
(^ to hatch eggs in their food dish.
((^ go figure.^))
(^ I'm guessing they're afraid that the nest
(^ in their white enamel gilded cage
(^ is too far from their seed resource.
(^Perhaps they plan on being couch potato parents,
(^ letting their wings atrophy
(^ for lack of need for them.
(^ did you know that penguins:
((^ a flightless bird: ^))
(^ makes a nest out of its own poop?