Sorry butt facebook just told me that you only share content with friends. Can I be your friend?
Btw, you want a shadow box? I love makin' 'em....esp. personalized ones. It's about trading. Which, by the way the economy is heading...might lead us back to the days when bartering and trading were how thingKs were dung.
I just happen to love prosser more than you. Now since things can get distorted and misinterrpreted on the internet...that WAS a joke. A lame one perhaps but, can't blame me for tryin'. Just let me know.
(^ I just wish i could bill the postal costs to santa. (^ I mean I HAVE stuff to send: I really do: but getting it all on one box and time it so I have borrowed money from the wife to ship it out sometimes becomes problematic. maybe I should.. start.. showing off jpgs of what you may be getting in the mail at some point?
m_) Now I know what to order for Santa's!
ReplyDeletebtw guys if you want to laugh at me here is a portion of ridiculousness to mock me 24/7 , feel free.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=342947&id=902560594
Sorry butt facebook just told me that you only share content with friends. Can I be your friend?
ReplyDeleteBtw, you want a shadow box? I love makin' 'em....esp. personalized ones. It's about trading. Which, by the way the economy is heading...might lead us back to the days when bartering and trading were how thingKs were dung.
I just happen to love prosser more than you. Now since things can get distorted and misinterrpreted on the internet...that WAS a joke. A lame one perhaps but, can't blame me for tryin'. Just let me know.
m_) LMAO i JUST FINISHED READINg. still unsure why am laughing?
ReplyDeletei guess the goldie wisecrak approaches in sleepless nights like this can produce these symptoms!
stupid way to just say " good joke"
m_) dont need to make one for me man, i know it takes centuries to even start thinking what to decorate it with.
ReplyDeletem_) santa should do the job. he better exist, that bastard.. doesn't he?
Truth be told - I love everyone (even my enemies.) ESP. my enemies!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, those shadow boxes don't take as long as you may think to put together. And since it's fun, time isn't even an issue.
Santa exists only in yer dreams. So get some sleep already!
*lmao
ReplyDeletem_) Ok, so I changed my mind, I want one. Screw stanta, even in my dreams.
ReplyDeletem) stanza
ReplyDelete(^ I just wish i could bill the postal costs to santa.
ReplyDelete(^ I mean I HAVE stuff to send: I really do:
but getting it all on one box and time it so I have borrowed money from the wife to ship it out sometimes becomes problematic.
maybe I should.. start.. showing off jpgs of what you may be getting in the mail at some point?