Monday, January 4, 2010

(^ the great WallDOugh Puhtnts




(^ spleck Puhtnts = Punts Pundits Punishments Pushcarts

(^ perfecto. ok. maybe I'll transcribe this one for usage.
(^ then will have to get a reader for the mineral water piece.
(^ but first..

6 comments:

  1. now i wanna hear shadow's side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good story but I think the speaker's
    antics sometimes got in the way of the "flow" of the story. On the other hand, some antics were good. I would redo this as "just the story", cut off the beginning and ending.
    It looked very unplanned, with no script.
    Oh, that's right..it wasn't planned or scripted. :) Mike told me a little of your ideas,Sounds,..interesting. Tell me more ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryend,-I can't help but wonder why you need to transcribe this for "use", if I already have it written down ?
    Actually I'm somewhat confused by both lines.
    Should I be included in this conversation ?
    Mike tried to explain, but I'm at a loss.
    Clue me in ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (^ all righteaser then! kNOW!
    thisnk what it's like to watch the cobert report during the bits where he's saying one thing, but the words being placed next to (and images being used ..laugh track etc) skew the meanings completely off into what people REALLY are commenting on the commentator's words.. from home

    ReplyDelete
  5. (^ and actually, the point IS the bits before and after the storytelling.
    the wrapping. the finesse of not making t look like a dry read.

    finding a solid picture of the romper room lady.
    "oh well.."( fade in on before and after shots of her then

    (see above send)

    (^ and now ( most likely a headstone)
    "her loss"..
    ( in text fade up.. ((yOUR gain)) with quick flashing too fast to keep track of single frame images of photos of every person you've ever loved from then til now...
    like 86 pictures zooming past in lest than 3 seconds in a subpanel while walsdo shuffles papers to begin reading.. adjusts glasses etc

    (^ understand yet?
    creating Walldough as character so walter doesn't HAVE to ALWAYS be that persona.

    spell checking ` Walldough ` = Wall dough Walloping Wallboard Willoughby Walloper

    (^ fun eh?
    (^ USe yOUR eWES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. m_) Letendrier's Journal in my OWN HANDS.

    tIMe to catch up!



    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete