Wednesday, July 29, 2009

(^OP press ..or? muffins and open mics. come. listen in, gorrilaclown:

mp3 here of http://exileguy.mypodcast.com/2007/09/The_Iguana_Oral_History_Project-40637.html


(^Y4?(^why?


(^ because yet again I got a boxed set of stuff
(^ to figure on adding to this mix plunked on my doorstep:
(^ yep. package received. will let it cool off in the corner
(^ as I decide perhaps the cl0Wn who dots things has a rite to expect more from me than I know where to go postal to.
(^ sew. this one is to hook back in to one of the original beings I'd love to work around.

(^ now I have a hot date with a sweltering job cleaning my wife's oven mitts.

(^ it's worthy of a shot.<
br>

(^ so should I now translate this to spanish for gato and dutch for the hinger?

fill in the blanks yOURsELVES:


(^ another note to self on shelflife of halved half knots.
(^ ties don't bind if too loosely twreacked .

(^spell checked in english: ` twreacked ` = tarmacked tracked treacled trafficked

(^.. I's SEW glad I typo corrective tape splice.
(^ TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment