Today I sent my box of goodies off to Prosser.
Included were lots of things - but most importantly:
* Dan MadMetalCat's Art Journal that I made and filled several pages with my own art.
* Few bottles of Treacle.
* Plastic case with lots of little trinkets and more wire/twist ties for Gato.
* Thick Wire to be used for...well - anything! But I thought maybe animation rigs, armature wires for legs, and that sort of thing where a thicker wire is needed.
* Little bit of armature and steel wire as well (thin gauge - maybe 1/16?)
* A shadow box with a chapman stick and many other embellishments (mostly pertaining to Iguana Cafe and black jack chewing gum.) That right there should give you a good enough clue of how strange and unique this shadow box is. Made for Prosser - but I think he plans on passing it (or at least the chapman stick) on to Exileguy (Tom.)
* Also HAD to phil the box with other unique items. Those are to be kept secret though. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

(^ sweet sweat muhtherr hEurlTH:
ReplyDelete(^ I guess that earns you 222.22
(^ and that junkyard links toa bunch of people Ihaven't heard hide nore hare of in so long was very touching. thanks.
ReplyDeletejust watch and listen
ReplyDeletegot the box open. must now shoot the contents
ReplyDelete