Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'M L8!

Since Dan shared some of his sketches over here
I thought i'd also share a page I just finished for Dan's journal.
This one i'm only sharing because it's relates (Dan, you know what i'm talking about...)

Details: Gesso, Watercolor Crayons, Acrylic Paint, Mod Podge, Antique Clock Face, Computer key, "Twistables" Rainbow Crayons, and Clippings from computer & vintage magazine.

That is actually a photo of me as the white rabbit (from high school...although, I still look similar to that.) I seem to endjoy rabbit suits. Who-duh-thunk-it?

4 comments:

  1. m_)i just got home..its midnight im ..insanely stil awake...but let me just say this: I am really digging these pages!!!
    m_) too tired to write more...anywow!

    I know what you are talking about, lol. I am always late... i am more likely a metalmadbunny lately...HA - la-te-lly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, this is one page which kinda shows how i'm using mixed media on a lot of the pages.

    The late white rabbit I was referring to that comment you made in one of the SMM threads, I think. I can't remember now.

    Either way, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (^so yeah ..hmn. should I do a full reveal of that book before IO repack it and continue the send on thru to gato?
    hmmnn. and what with that HUGE package recently sent to the tender one: might I should send the gato THAT journal FIRST? the one I"m late getting out the door?
    sthe HE could add into IT.. and send it on to the tender one with another 11 pages filled: 22 filled:11 blank, and 7 left in the back to do collaberative mixdowns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if you have scans...post whatever you want here. But it wasn't expected at all...up to you.

    Yeah, sounds good on sending my journal to Dan.

    ReplyDelete