Saturday, June 13, 2009

first updates on blog:

I changed the background color from white to black. I understand white is probably easier to read for most (but not me.)

I also changed the text colors because I had to choose something other than black. I think the rust and burgundy work nicely together. Feel free to change at any time.

LasT but not lease, I handmade the blog banner with cut-up pieces of vintage newspapers and other junk i've found.

-Mike LeTendre

3 comments:

  1. (^ I admit to liking black background. it recalls the pre Y2K INTERNET and besides the glare of the white wipes out the images a little:
    (^ speaking of images:clic
    33secs (^ firstRIP6 12 09 arrival8shunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't STAND white backgrounds on blogs! TOO PROFESSIONAL! This is more "artistic" and in keeping with our underground community of stopmoes (or something to that effect.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (^ white BG is NOT professional.
    (^ it is generic DEFAULT.

    (^ anywho: I got a wonderfilled storyline glibdump from responding to the ashen faced driver today:
    will have to encript it a bit more and share the details later.
    (^ kN0W : off to a parade. bbl

    ReplyDelete