(^ long long ago, i had this odd conversation on the coming of a new era.
(^ meanwhile, the way things were was frustratingly implausible
(^ to get past testing beta blockers and then I realized why:
(^ folk were trying to make a living.
(^ and that sometimes meant making sure others
(^ couldn't undercut their bids.
(^ it upset me to no end to know that
(^ the main reason things were done the way they were was because
(^ the older "masters" had clunky old outmoded
(^ (and overpriced)equipment and storage /studio rental costs
(^ that made letting go of it as a biz loss and starting fresh
(^ with a cheaper faster BETTER biz models was unlikely from the outside.
(^ anyone offering it would be hushed over with the "2 out of 3 ain't bad" line.
(^ .. so I started ranting at insiders.
(^ just because i cared.
(^ I sound bonkers don't !?
(^ .. that's just the way I roll.
(^ the soundclip on this piece I shot 2 days ago
(^ of Christopher L. Rodgers is me talking to Jim A. back in 1993.
(^ or was it 4?
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

BELIEVE: I would like to hear more...
ReplyDelete(^ talk to the gato: he has 45 minutes worth on cd: part of his package:
ReplyDelete=meanwhile...=====
JohnClarkMatthews wrote back and forth: side aside comments=
...
Re: USeyOUReWEs sent you a video: "I'm Always Thinking In One-Liners"
...
Re: USeyOUReWEs sent you a video: "I'm Always Thinking In One-Liners"
Hi,
If a lie is the truth, then the truth is a lie.
Thanks for sharing.
J.C.M.
(^ truth tellers LYE to tell the --truthtellers.. Lie to tell the.. truth"
>-------- bong water lyric
(^ how many one liners you want? I gots bushels from when I used to
(^ spew 'em as a free writuing ritual to clear out left over brain matter, BUT, as to
(^ Tom (exileguy).. he isn't animating at all. never did never will. he's one of my dear friends trapped watching his mother die ( on hospice watch)
but has this cool sounding old voice.
he seldom uses it: pretty quiet guy really: a former book store owner
but sure he's got a million of em.
(^ all he's doing is talking to locked off camera angle in secondlife: with the voice synth beta turned on: it forces facial twitching to any audio noise it receives.
(^ he's one of my personal; audio dudes.
(^ known him since you and I first parted ways.
more of a radio annoouncer . but is experimenting with developing a virtual persona.
(^ viiral adverts are insidius brain teasers, aren't they?
(^ welll.. hmmn. as to this : if you're really bored I'll send you a mixed metaphorism bag later. tho I think exileguy's one liners are available on cuops and T-shirts:
I like his podcasts better personally:
sacred cows make the best hamburgers