(^ this is just a dump of (^ b0Xsing clips:
unedited:
(^forced black white to cut image a little:
(^ take a peek. not intended for general viewing: just loose opening that introduces the whole in my universe known as a juniper.
(^ I've a soundfile I thought might go well with it later.
(^ I may try adding text to this later in youtube:
(^ after I have time to edit and play around a little with the timing:
(^ cut it up into short spurts: other silly ideas:
(^ or kNOT.
(^ time to go single shot to get all the stuff out of these boxes.
(^ it's already past the 17th. and awaiting madcat's first reveal.
(^ but perhaps. the link to the original arrival is in order?
(^ sound byting l8R
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Let's see.
ReplyDeleteI will see what I can do.
May need lots of tweaking.
Adding, holding, PLUS inserting other images?
Adobe Premiere is a toy I enjoy.
But I might have to monkey around in monkeyjam.
I'll figure it out when I have more time.
In the meantiME, thanks for posting this video.
(^ today is fraught with little girls and a take down of a thistle theater lighting rig around 2pm. whoo hoo! 25 bucks!
ReplyDelete