Sunday, June 14, 2009

(^ tri flavoring the mix

when unsure, GLOP stuff until something sticks.
(^ so it begins with gui:(Grafic_User_Interface)
when in doubt stick to temporary NON TOXIC gluesoriginal first ever gum.
whatever happened to it?


(^ I ask because the stuff not only tasted ok, but also works well to hold stuff in place just long enough to take a picture.


(^+-=-+^)
USe_yOUR_eWEs!





(^I'll begin systematically climbing thruogh thisbox as time permits: however. I tend to type a lot about the things that cause me to react in one way or another.
(^ this tends to get too wordy.
and thusly, my oral fixationUSED to be kept at bay with..you got it..
chewing gum to keep my mouth shut

(^ but now, the keyboard has taken over verbage:
and unless my hands are tied or holding a coffee cup, I spew too many letters to try with any serious intent read all. know all seehaer smaell taste move beyond Zeitgeist

2 comments:

  1. write, right, rite, wright, ryeT, as much as eWE wANT. That is what this blog is for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. know this: you WILL have READER9s)

    ReplyDelete